Skip to main content

How it started

 Something was not right, distance between myself and my wife had grown, she was spending hours in the bathroom in the evening when I was home from work. I challenged her about this and she claimed to have a bad stomach. I thought she was having an affair so I went into detective mode. Never in a million years did it cross my mind I may find something horrendous and sickening. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sick to the stomach

 Opening up the Instagram I expected to see proof of an affair, the first thing I saw was an uderage girl in a compromising position. I felt sick, I stormed into the bathroom shouting your talking to a child, and pretending to my son. I felt sick. She claimed it was not her and said we need to report the account to Instagram. I had her parents screaming at me also. The next day at work my gut didn't feel right. I spoke to my friend at work, and I said the only option I have is to safeguard my son amd this innocent girl who thinks she's talking to another 10 year old. I called crimestoppers, I explained what I had found and what my suspicion was.  Next thing i knew I was borrowing the boardroom at work to speak to 2 detective's. I had taken some photos of the chat on my work mobile and emailed to my work account. I then printed them off gave them to the detective's. After the detectives left i knew my life was never going to be the same again. 

Why i am doing this blog

Around 11 years ago, I thought my wife was having an affair, only to find she was grooming a child for indecent images. I am setting this blog up to hopefully help someone else who may find themselves in a similar situation to myself There is no support for families, I know first hand the support is poor, so hopefully my experience can help somebody get through a time that's let be honest, is traumatising for everyone involved  Families of these monsters are victims too don't feel like you have to suffer alone